Finding the right e cigarette can be a daunting task. In addition to there being hundreds of e cigarette brands on the market, there are also so many variables that need to be considered before making your choice. Below is a list of the top rated e cigarette brands in the UK. Each review goes into an immense amount of detail on the respective company and their products. Everything from flavours to battery performance to shipping (and more) has been covered. You will likely not find a more comprehensive breakdown of electronic cigarettes. We are confident that our reviews will guide you in finding the best e cigarette for your needs.
V2 Cigs without a doubt offers one of the highest quality e cigarettes on the market. They are, after all, the largest e cigarette brand in the U.S. and for good reason.
- Instant and constant vapour
- Quick responsiveness
- Notable throat hit
- EX flavours series is a must
- Vast range of pricing
- Battery needs frequent charging
We can’t stress enough how important it is to have real engineers on site building your products. Green Smoke is known to have invested millions in this. Same with V2 Cigs. But Apollo really took it to another level.
- Consistent performance (no airy vapour)
- E-liquids manufactured in clean lab
- Huge range of incredible flavours
- Lots of battery power for entry level device
- Charge time can be up to 25% longer than normal
- Throat hit could be considered too powerful for some
Jac Vapour outperformed almost all other e cigarette brands we tested. Even though the V1P PCC is a “lighter” battery, it far outperformed its competitor PCC kits in all aspects – battery performance, vapour volume, throat hit and flavours.
- UK manufactured e-cigs/e-liquids
- Range of e-cig kits for any level vaper
- JacVapour vape pens are excellent
- Quick charging time
- Limited flavour options
- Cartomisers don’t last long
In terms of offerings, customization and quality, there is no larger or better brand in the world than VaporFi. True, there are brands that have some superior vape kits (V2 Cigs for example), however when all is said and done, there is a high quality product for everyone with VaporFi.
- One stop shop for any level vaper
- 30,000+ flavours
- Awesome customisation options
- Huge range of nicotine offers
- Customer service
- Could take hours until you find what you need
- Many products frequently out of stock
You know what we learned from this ePuffer review? Never assume anything. It is clear that ePuffer offers some of the best products on the market at below market level prices.
- A go to vape company for intermediate users
- Dozens of products to choose from
- Power and longevity from their batteries
- Close to 2 dozens high quality e-liquids (PG &
- VG options)
- Throat hit could be better
- Very limited nicotine level selection